Argan Smooth Strengthening miracle hair masque (new find)

After using the Cantu hair masque for over two years, i can now say move over there’s a new love in town! I discovered this product in one of my local supermarkets and i was very skeptical as i’ve never heard of or seen this brand before.

This hair masque is amazing! Not only does it smell great, it leaves my hair feeling very soft and manageable, where has this been all my life? haha. It’s very rare that i find something that i’ve never heard anyone speak of, so that makes me quite proud knowing that i was willing to try a product without having any knowledge of it.

I’m a big fan of the Cantu hair masque but i find that sometimes my hair feels a little dry after washing it out, strangely this doesn’t always happen. Now with my new discovery, i’m just so amazed at how silky my hair feels, i’ve only used it twice but i know it will become a staple in my wash day routine.

IMG_1187fullsizeoutput_177eIMG_1190IMG_1188

Argan Smooth is made with 100% pure Argan Oil. It is meant to be an intensive conditioning treatment that helps to strengthen, repair and smooth damaged, stressed cuticles. This product contains no sulphate,paraben, mineral oil and it is petroleum free. It can be used as a general conditioner as well as for co washes. As soon as i read those pros, i quickly grabbed it off the shelf, bearing in mind that it may or may not work for my hair. Oh but it did and i’m very happy i purchased it.

Usage:

After co washing my hair, i use a generous amount of the masque which has a creamy consistency and distribute from roots to ends. I then put two plastic caps on and leave it in for 30 mins. I then use cold water to wash out the masque, then dry my hair with a t shirt to prevent frizzing. It has left my hair feeling and smelling like a dream!

As for the price point it wasn’t very expensive, so i’d say give it a try especially if you have similar hair type to mine which is 4b. If you’ve come across or tried this product i’d like to know what your thoughts are. I would also like to try their Epic moisture shampoo and corrective leave in conditioner. If i do i will give you an update.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Shaunz

7 Comments

1. April 10, 2017 / 9:41 pm

OMG shaunz this stuff was terrible for me didnt work well at all for me. Glad it worked for you though 😀

• April 10, 2017 / 9:58 pm

Oh wow! Really? I’m so sorry to hear that sweetie, it’s been amazing on my hair. It’s so crazy how some products make my hair feel like shoe leather and for some people it works like magic! I tried it today and told my friend to feel my hair and she thought it felt really soft, even when i was detangling, it still felt so nice. Let me know what hair masque you use hun..thanks for stopping by and giving me your feedback xo

• April 12, 2017 / 2:09 am

hahahah shoe leather. Hmm well i find the one and only line from argan oil morocco line the one in the brown bottle works pretty good. But once it works for you keep using it. Why stop lol

• April 12, 2017 / 5:11 pm

Lol, ok i shall look into that, i like hearing about new products. Yea i know girl and it does work 🙂 xo

2. Nigeea
    November 15, 2017 / 11:57 pm

This product is amazing. I also was looking for a deep conditioner and stumbled upon this product. I also had never heard of it put decided to give it a try as I know the benefits of Argan oil. After a hair wash and condition, I used a moderate amount of this conditioner and covered my hair wirh 2 plastic caps and bonnet and left it on my hair overnight. Once I rinsed it out with cool water , towel dried I lightly. sprayed a bit of heat protectant and Argan oil I blew dried and used a straightening brush on my hair. My hair was so soft straight and light with so much body and movement. I have raved about this product and use it on my granddaughters hair (which is thick and long 4c natural. Beautiful!!!!. By the way my hair stayed straight and lots of body for two weeks.

• November 16, 2017 / 1:31 am

Yes it is, i really liked how my hair felt after using it too. I’m happy to hear that you like it as well. Awesome, i would like to try the overnight method, as you mentioned. Thanks for stopping by..Have a great rest of the week..xo