The beach is just the beginning!

IMG_1065IMG_1060IMG_1043IMG_1070

Being on the beach on a warm sunny day in beautiful Antigua is just what the doctor ordered! Just feeling the sand between my toes, and the sun shining down on my skin, there is no better feeling.

This is Ffryes beach located on the West Coast of the island. It is about one mile long and Β looks out at Montserrat and other neighbouring islands which you may see very clearly on a good day.

Sometimes this beach gets very busy with visitors, swimming around, sun bathing, drinking and just having an all around good time, this is the perfect get away for them especially if they are living in colder climates.

Come along to this beach if you’re ever in Antigua, experience a piece of paradise, you won’t be disappointed!

Outfit of the day detail;

Dress- Boohoo

Sunglasses- Dolce & Gabbana

Until next time, be safe and stay beautiful.

Love, Shaunz xo

12 Comments

1. March 30, 2017 / 11:15 pm

Great shots! I wish I could be there right now. Looks really relaxing and like a well needed vacation/get away

• March 31, 2017 / 6:39 pm

It is indeed! Just hearing the water crash against the shoreline and feel the sand between my toes, it’s truly wonderful. Thank you so much. Aww i do know what you mean, maybe one day? xo

• March 31, 2017 / 8:15 pm

I’m hoping!! That sounds so beautiful, the water crashing against a shoreline. So peaceful🌊

• March 31, 2017 / 8:33 pm

Yes, yes. It’s very possible sweetie..:)

• April 1, 2017 / 12:13 pm

πŸ’™

2. April 1, 2017 / 8:34 am

Girll! I’m so jealous right know! You should’ve take me with you! Lol!
    Nice picturessss!😍😍😍 Enjoy to the max!

Kisses,
    Miss B.πŸ’‹

• April 6, 2017 / 6:38 pm

Aww, sweetie next time i will lol. I’ll tell you so you can get your bathing suit ready..Thank you so much..Muahhh.xoxo

3. drewkiercey
    April 5, 2017 / 5:24 pm

YAAS! Very prettee pics mama. #Mogler #DryLandTourist #LastTimeIWentToABeachIWasAshyLegsAndTearUpMerino #YouLookLikeAVision #LookGoodForBothOfUs
    And this, “It is about one mile long and looks out at Montserrat and other neighbouring islands which you may see very clearly on a good day.” Sold. Me. That is just coolest shixt to me.

— Bless

• April 6, 2017 / 12:22 pm

Yasss!! lol @mogler and drylandtourist, yuh know di ting! Haha, you’re too funny, thanks girl, it’s a beautiful beach..xo