Soft copper halo eyes/Weekend look

IMG_0870IMG_0869IMG_0871

Hello lovelies,

Here’s a look that i’ll be sporting this beautiful Saturday, it’s a soft copper halo look. I’m so loving it, i know i say those very words each time i do a makeup look haha, but there are some i like more than others!

Since i’ve been going on and on about Spring being upon us, there’s no better way to get you feeling inspired than giving you a few looks, this is look 1. If you are indeed inspired by them feel free to leave me a message.

I’ve done a tutorial on my channel, if you’d like to see how i did it, click on the link. Thanks always.

Love,Shaunz

14 Comments

1. March 19, 2017 / 4:20 pm

Lovely video! This look reminds me of sunset. Vibrant and beautiful๐Ÿ˜Š

• March 20, 2017 / 4:10 pm

Thank you so much, yes it kinda does ๐Ÿ™‚ xo

• March 23, 2017 / 8:24 am

Hey Shaunz. Please how did you include the YouTube video in your post? I’m new on WordPress and not so sure. I have a post I want to write up which requires a youtube video but not sure how to add it. I tried copying the link and pasting but it doesn’t allow YouTube URLs to be loaded when I want to add new media. Help will be much appreciated. Thank you๐Ÿ˜…

• March 23, 2017 / 4:01 pm

Heya i’ll have to explain over a video or something, i couldn’t think of a way to tell you. let me see how i can help. What’s your email address?

• March 23, 2017 / 4:45 pm

I’ll send you a couple videos, hope it’s easy to follow. Do let me know. You’re welcome

• March 23, 2017 / 4:50 pm

It’s too big to send, how else would you be able to receive the quick videos

• March 23, 2017 / 4:54 pm

Let me see if i can explain-
            copy the video link from Youtube by playing the video, just click at the top in the search box and copy link.
            Go into your wordpress, where you write your post. The icons at the top, you’ll see an icon that looks like two chains, click that. A box will say place link, so paste link, then go to the bottom of box and also click add link. Exit that box, then open it again, this time you’ll paste the video link in the second box, then press save. That should add the link, but to check the video is added, click on preview to see if it was. Hope this was easy to follow, let me know

• March 23, 2017 / 5:03 pm

Ohhh I see my blunder๐Ÿ˜…… It makes sense! The step I missed when I tried again was clicking to preview and check that the video was added cause I’d only see the link and wonder. Okay I’m sure I know what to do now. Thanks once again ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• March 23, 2017 / 5:20 pm

Oh great! Yes checking preview ensures that everything is good! No prob, glad i could help you..xo