Happy 4th of july. 1st anniversary of my channel

IMG_1444

Facetune

Happy 4th of July America!

The flags are flying high, the grills are lit, the drinks are on ice and everyone is having a great time, America is celebrating its independence. To help commemorate this occasion i decided to do a makeup look showcasing the colours of the American flag.

I am also celebrating the 1st anniversary of my youtube channel and what better way to do it than to join in the festivities? I cannot explain the joyous feeling of reaching one year on my channel, time certainly does fly when you’re having fun! This goes to show you that i’m enjoying every minute. I hope that you have been inspired and enthused by my videos. I am so grateful for all the support and outpouring of love you have shown on my channel, and for that i would like to say a heartfelt thank you.

Whatever you set your mind to do you can do it. Never listen to nay sayers. You will encounter a lot of negativity along the way, but remain focused and keep your eyes on the prize. I take every experience as a lesson and every mistake as a stepping stone.

Work tirelessly towards your dreams, without complaints or reservations and you will indeed achieve it in the end!

Have a safe and enjoyable holiday and thank you for your support.

This is the tutorial video, it’s live on my channel, hope you enjoy and thanks for watching..

With love Shaunz x

Share:

11 Comments

• July 6, 2016 / 4:23 pm

Thank you so much, unfortunately i don’t live in the US but i have been there for the 4th of July say 4 years ago, It was great fun ๐Ÿ™‚

1. July 5, 2016 / 11:41 pm

Tried clicking the link but it doesn’t take me to youtube. It just opens this same page. You might want to check that out.

• July 6, 2016 / 8:23 am

oh no! so sorry about that. i’ll fix that love.. my apologies!

• July 6, 2016 / 8:43 am

I’ve tried several times to fix the link, it works on other platforms but not this, which is weird cause i never usually have a problem here. If it’s still not responding just click on my youtube icon on the side that’ll get you to my channel, then you can view the video. I’m sorry about that lovely..

• July 6, 2016 / 11:14 am

No worries! I’ll try that. Hope you are able to get it fixed though ๐Ÿ˜Š

• July 6, 2016 / 11:43 am

Ok, yes i’ve sent a message to wordpress team, i’ve checked the other links and they aren’t working either ;(, i’m trying to see what’s happening, thanks for understanding ;).. have a great day ๐Ÿ˜‰

• July 6, 2016 / 1:05 pm

Hey babe, i’ve totally fixed it! yayyyy xo